|Application Form and Other Document for the session 2007-2008 under Distance Mode|
Last date of Admission :
Form & Prospectus :
(a)Available directly from the Cash Counter, UCO Bank, Vidyasagar University Branch, Midnapore on payment of Rs.200/- on all working days.
(b) Application form may also be downloaded from the University website, but in such case a Bank Draft of Rs.250/- to be deposited in favour of “Directorate of Distance Education, Vidyasagar University”, payable at Midnapore along with admission fees and filled-in form.
(c) Form & Prospectus are also available by Post / Courier in case a candidate writes to Directorate enclosing a Bank Draft of Rs.250/-drawn in favour of Directorate.
Form will be liable to cancel if not filled up properly. For further information contact the Directorate over phone 03222 – 276554 ( ext. 462 ), 03222- 297929.
Form & Prospectus Selling ( for all courses ) and Depositing ( for M.A. and M.Com. Course only ) Counters :
Recognised Study Centres of the DDE :
1. CREST, 20 Kailashnagar, P.O.- Bandel ( opposite ESI Hospital ), Hooghly and 7 Suresh Mitra Road, P.O.- Naihati, Dist. – 24 Pgs. ( N )
2. Jogesh Chandra Choudhuri College, 30 Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata – 33,
3. Khudiram Bose Central College, 71/2A Bidhan Sarani ( Near Hedua ), Kolkata – 06,
4. Belda College, Belda, Paschim Medinipur,
5. Kaliyaganj College, Kaliyaganj, Uttardinajpur ,
6. P.K. College, Contai
7. Berhampore College, Berhampore,
8. Nistarini College, Purulia,
9. Raiganj Coronation High School, Raiganj,
10. Siliguri College, Siliguri and
11. Victoria Institution ( College ), 78 B, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata – 09.
12 – 37. UCO Bank Branches of
Asansol ( Main ), Burdwan ( Main ), Durgapore City Centre, Arambagh, Bankura, Purulia, Haldia, Howrah ( Bellilious Rd. ), Ballygunje,
Sealdah, Jadavpur, Shyambazar, Tollygunje, Berhampore ( W.B.), Barasat, Diamond Haurbour, Barrackpore, Malda, Suri, Coochbehar
and Krishnanagar. Payment to be made in UCO Bank draft drawn on “Vidyasagar University Branch ( 1748 )”in favour of “ D.D.E., V.U.”
An applicant must write his / her name and form number on the back of the Bank Draft. Applicants in Science Subjects should deposit their
forms only at D.D.E. office, Vidyasagar University Campus, Midnapore.
Prof. J.K. Sarkhel